Model: Delta 6
Reference No.: 324L
PVA Delta 6 Complete Conformal Coating Line
- The Genius 1-EB conveyor- Is a two-stage system and it will stage two PCBAs until the upstream inverter/PCB flipper is ready.
- The Genius 1-IN Inverter- Will rotate in the process PCBA.
- The Delta 6 coater – Is the main conformal coat dispensing system with the bi-directional conveyor. Also, the main dispensing head has 4 axis and two position tilts.
- The Genius 1-EB pin chain conveyor- Is the inspection conveyor with the UV light that we could inspect coated PCBAs.
- The Delta Term IR chamber- Is the conformal coat curing chamber. Each board will cure within 5-7 minutes.
- The Genius 1-EB conveyor- Is a two-stage system and it will stage two conformal coated PCBAs until the operator/assembler is ready to remove them from the conveyor.
Selective Coating/Dispensing System
The Delta 6 is a new, reimagined flexible robotic conformal coating/dispensing system that is ideal for selective coating, potting, bead, and meter-mix dispensing applications. The Delta 6 features a robust overhead three-axis motion platform suitable for inline or batch operations.
While maintaining the preferred features of previous workcells, the Delta 6 has been designed with a slimmer footprint, improved structural and gantry rigidity for robustness, and easier access.
The Delta 6 has many options and integrated features including:
- Robotic system repeatability of 25 microns
- Patented servo-controlled optional four-axis motion featuring valve tilt and rotate
- Closed loop process control throughout gantry system
- Multiple dispensing applications or materials in one cell
- Onboard PC for unlimited program storage
- Exclusive PathMaster® programming environment
Click the images below for additional views.
email@example.com for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.