Manufacturer: Keysight / Agilent
Reference No.: 295L
Agilent N9020A MXA Signal Analyzer Description:
Standards evolve, product cycles get shorter, and each project demands tradeoffs and decisions about specs and capabilities, about throughput and yield. A highly flexible signal analyzer helps you make solid choices and keep things moving – quickly. The Agilent Keysight MXA is the accelerator as you develop new wireless devices and deliver them to manufacturing and the marketplace. It has the versatility to easily adapt to your evolving test requirements, today and tomorrow. Address multiple formats, generations and devices with the MXA – and accelerate in wireless.
The MXA signal analyzer is a member of the X-Series, which is an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. It gives you the flexibility to satisfy your business and technical requirements across multiple products and programs — now and in the future.
- 10 Hz to 3.6GHz
- 25 MHz (standard) or 40 MHz (optional) analysis bandwidth
- 30 to 300% faster than all other spectrum and signal analyzers
- 4 ms marker peak search
- 75 ms measurement/mode switching speed
- 0.23 db absolute amplitude accuracy
- +20 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -166 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with preamplifier
- MXA supports over 25 measurement applications, covering cellular communication, wireless connectivity, digital video and general purpose
- Modern connectivity: LXI-C certified, USB, 100based-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming remote language compatibility with PSA, 8566/68, and 856x
- Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows operating system
Click the images below for additional views.
firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.