Manufacturer: Rhode & Schwartz
Reference No.: 284L
Description: The FSE spectrum analyzers from Rohde&Schwarz have been optimized both for general-purpose measurements and meeting the stringent requirements of testing advanced digital communication systems. High measurement speed, future-proof modular design, and excellent characteristics put the analyzers right at the top of today’s market – at an attractive price.
- Resolution bandwidths 1 Hz to 10 MHz, adjustable in steps of 1/2/3/5/10
- Displayed noise floor -150 dBm (typ.) in 10-Hz bandwidth
- 3rd-order intercept points +20 dBm typ.
- 1 dB compression point of RF input +10 dBm
- Phase noise at 10 kHz from carrier: -123 dBc (Hz) (typ.) (FSEA 30)
- Total level measurement uncertainty up to 1 GHz <1 dB, up to 7 GHz 1.5 dB
- AM/FM audio demodulator (with built-in loudspeaker and headphones connector)
- Internal RF trigger (trigger threshold approx. -20 dBm)
- 5 MS full-span sweep time with fully synchronized sweep (FSEA, FSEB), 150 ms with FSEM, 230 MS with FSEK
- 1 µs zero-span sweep time
- Retrigger and trigger delay
- Gated sweep
Click the images below for an enlarged view.
firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.