Manufacturer: Rhode & Schwartz
Reference No.: 292L
Description: The Rohde & Schwarz FSIG3 3.5 GHz Signal Analyzer provides in a single unit comprehensive and easy-to-use measurement functions in the, frequency domain, time domain, modulation domain and code domain (cdmaOne forward channel). In the frequency domain, the FSIG 3 measures intermodulation and harmonics with great accuracy. The high 3rd-order intercept point in conjunction with the extremely low noise floor yields a wide intermodulation-free dynamic range and ensures reliable performance of even sophisticated measurements like spurious measurements. The maximum input frequency of 3.5 GHz allows even out-of-band spurious measurements. In the time domain, the FSIG 3 features all modern capabilities of burst analysis in TDMA systems; gate functions, trigger delay and integrated RF trigger in conjunction with a short sweep time of 1 µs ensure precise measurement of the timing characteristics of mobile radio systems. In the modulation domain, the integrated vector signal analyzer provides diverse measurements on GSM, EDGE, IS-136, cdmaOne, W-CDMA/ 3GPP signals. These convenient presettings make it superfluous for the user to spend valuable time in looking up specifications and go towards enhancing the measurement reliability. An optional application firmware FSIQ-K71allows power measurement in the 64 Walsh code channels of a cdmaOne signal (forward channel). The results can be output numerically or displayed as a bargraph.
• Spectrum analysis with ultrawide dynamic range for sophisticated ACPR measurements NF = 16 dB/TOI = +18 dBm (FSIG 3)
• Integrated vector signal analyzer for analysis of GSM, EDGE, IS-136, cdmaOne, W-CDMA/3GPP signals
• Code domain power measurements on cdmaOne signals (forward channel) • High-speed synthesizer with 5 ms sweep time for FULL SPAN (FSIG 3)
• 75 dB ACPR for W-CDMA • 82 dB ACPR in the alternate channel for W-CDMA • True RMS detector for precise and repeatable measurements of any signal type
• Frequency range 3: 9 kHz to 3.5 GHz
• Resolution bandwidth 1 kHz to 10 MHz in 1/2/3/5 steps • 5-pole resolution filters with high selectivity
• Displayed average noise floor typ. −130 dBm in 1 kHz bandwidth • Third-order intercept +18 dBm with FSIG 3, +22 dBm with FSIG13
• Phase noise −150 dBc(1 Hz) at 5 MHz offset • 75 dB ACPR dynamic range for W-CDMA (4.096 MHz integration BW) • Total level uncertainty <1 dB up to 2.2 GHz, <1.5 dB up to 7 GHz
• RMS detector for high-precision power measurements irrespective of waveform • Fast spectrum analysis with 5 ms sweep time for full span (FSIG3)
• Fast time domain analysis with 1 µs zero span sweep time
• Integrated broadband vector signal analyzer for GSM, EDGE, IS-136, cdmaOne, W-CDMA and 3GPP signals with versatile result display: I and Q signal, magnitude and phase, vector and constellation diagrams, tabular output with numerical values of modulation errors and demodulated bit sequence
Click the images below for an enlarged view.
email@example.com for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.