Manufacturer: Rhode & Schwartz
Reference No.: 285L
Description: The R&S®FSV and the R&S®FSVA are a family of versatile signal and spectrum analyzers for users working in the development, production, installation and servicing of RF systems. The R&S®FSV is the ideal instrument for all general-purpose measurement tasks – on the bench, in production, and in the field. It provides digital modulation analysis for the latest cellular and wireless standards with up to 160 MHz analysis bandwidth for measurements on components, chipsets and base stations. Typical measurement tasks include standard-compliant spectrum emission mask measurements as well as spurious emission and adjacent channel leakage ratio (ACLR) measurements. Measurement applications for EMI diagnostics, phase noise, noise figure, analog demodulation and vector signal analysis complete the range of functions offered by the versatile R&S®FSV.
- Frequency range up to 3.6 GHz/7 GHz/13.6 GHz/30 GHz/40 GHz
- 40 MHz analysis bandwidth
- 0.4 dB level measurement uncertainty up to 7 GHz
- Analysis software for GSM/EDGE (including EDGE evo), WCDMA/HSPA+, LTE, WiMAX™, WLAN, analog modulation methods
- Support of power sensors from the R&S®NRP family along with extensive power measurement functions
- Easy on-site upgrading with options
- –110 dBc (1 Hz) phase noise at 10 kHz frequency offset
- +15 dBm third-order intercept (TOI)
- Low test costs and high throughput for efficient production
- Easy, intuitive operation
- Easy transition to the next generation in signal analysis
- Low life-cycle costs
- Displayed average noise level (DANL) in 1 Hz bandwidth: –155 dBm at 1 GHz, –147 dBm at 30 GHz
- Removable hard drive for applications where security is a concern.
Click the images below for an enlarged view.
firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.