Manufacturer: Rhode & Schwartz
Reference No.: 289L
Description: FSP is the ideal partner for both development and production, featuring the smallest level of measurement uncertainty in its class, as well as excellent RF characteristics. The FSP is outstanding for its innovative measurement functions and incorporates proven technology with an all-new hardware design to enable revolutionary performance, reliability and ease of service.
- Frequency range 20Hz to 13GHz
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- Displayed average noise level -155 dBm (1 Hz)
- Phase-noise typ. -113 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset, CF 500 MHz
- Phase-noise typ – 145 dBc/Hz @ 10 MHz offset, CF 500 MHz
- Additional filters:
- Channel filters from 100 Hz to 5 MHz and RRC filters
- FFT filters from 1Hz to 30 kHz
- EMI bandwidths and quasi-peak detector
- Total measurement uncertainty 0.5 dB
- Measurement routines for TOI, ACP(R), OBW, CCDF, APD, etc. as standard
- Fast ACP in time domain
- Up to 80 measurements per second (including trace transfer via GPIB)
- Electronic attenuator
- Application firmware available for GSM/EDGE, Bluetooth, WCDMA/HSDPA/TD-SCDMA, CDMA2000/1xEV-DV/1xEV-DO, WLAN
Click the images below for an enlarged view.
email@example.com for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.