Manufacturer: Rhode & Schwartz
Reference No.: 293L
Description: The R&S SMBV100A offers excellent RF performance along with very high output level and short setting times. At the same time, the R&S SMBV100A can be equipped with an internal baseband generator to allow generation of a number of digital standards (e.g. HSPA+, LTE, WLAN IEEE 802.11ac). The wide frequency range from 9 kHz to 3.2 GHz covers all of the important bands for digital modulation.
Due to its optimal scalability, the R&S SMBV100A is easy to customize to meet specific customer requirements. For production applications, a cost-effective solution for playing back predefined test sequences is available with the optional baseband arbitrary waveform generator (ARB). And where it really matters, the optional baseband coder provides impressive realtime capabilities. It allows the generation of even complex signals directly in the instrument – no external signal generation software is required.
The R&S®SMBV100A has also been designed for ease of servicing. Together with its scalability, this helps to ensure very low cost of ownership. The instrument’s compact size and graphical user interface for intuitive operation help to fulfill all possible requirements. These features make the R&S SMBV100A ideal in development applications as well as in production and service. This instrument truly does the job wherever signals with digital modulation is needed.
- Frequency options from 9 kHz to 3.2 GHz/6 GHz
- Optional baseband generator with realtime coder and arbitrary waveform generator for maximum flexibility
- Optional ARB-only baseband generators as cost-saving alternatives
- Support of 3GPP LTE FDD and TDD, 3GPP FDD/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution, TD-SCDMA, WLAN, WiMAX™ and all other important digital standards
- Fully fledged GNSS simulator with GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS/SBAS
- Special package for cost efficient GNSS Production Tester
- RF bandwidth of up to 160 MHz with internal baseband generator
- I/Q modulator with 528 MHz RF bandwidth
- Optimized for high production throughput
- Prepared for aerospace and defense applications
- Low cost of ownership due to simple service concept
firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.