Manufacturer: Rhode & Schwartz
Reference No.: 290L
Description: The R&S SMJ100A meets all challenges that diverse applications place on modern vector signal generators. For example, it offers the signal quality and flexibility required in research and development – not to mention a convenient graphical user interface (GUI). And this is by no means all the SMJ100A has to offer – a fact that becomes evident in production, where it excels with its flexible baseband and low setting times. The baseband meets all requirements, from providing real time signals to replaying precalculated waveforms.
- IQ modulator with 200 MHz RF bandwidth
- Very low SSB phase noise of typ. – 133 dBc (f = 1 GHz, 20 kHz carrier offset, 1 Hz measurement bandwidth)
- Wideband noise of typ. -153 dBc (CW, f = 1 GHz, >10 MHz carrier offset, 1 Hz measurement bandwidth)
- Excellent ACLR performance of typ. +69 dB for 3GPP FDD (test model 1, 64 DPCHs)
- High-stability reference oscillator as standard
- High level repeatability
- Remote control via GPIB and LAN
Click the images below for an enlarged view.
email@example.com for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.