2000 FUJI CP-842ME Chip Shooter
Serial No: 637
Reference No.: 224CC
Description: Chip Shooter
- Acceleration control (XY-table): In 5 levels are UHi, Hi, Mid, Low, ULow.
- Controllable axes: A total of 12 axes are Cam, X, Y, Z, D1, D2, Pθ, Fθ, Rθ, NC, NZ and NY.
- CPU: Intel Pentium type.
- Maximum number of input sequences: 5000 sequences/PCB (this is the total number of sequences for both PCBs.
- Program storage capacity: Limited only by the size of the hard disk.
- Data input method (units): Fuji Flexa (X-, Y- and Z-axis: 0.01 mm / θ-axis: 0.01°).
- Communication: Ethernet Lan.
- Control panel: Color LCD touch panel.
- Optical correction: For PCB positioning and part pick-up displacement.
Condition: Complete & Operational
Availability: Immediate for purchase / 2-6 weeks for shipping
Location & Shipping: USA / FOB Origin
Actual Machine Photos:
Contact SMT Sales Group using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.