Manufacturer: Keysight / Agilent
Reference No.: 303L
Keysight Agilent E4438C Agilent RF Generator Description:
The E4438C is a 6 GHz RF Generator from Agilent. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- 250 kHz to 1, 2, 3,4, or 6 GHz
- +17 dBm output power
- <-134 dBc phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset typical
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, custom I/Q
- 80 MHz dual-mode internal baseband generator: arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q
- 64 MSa playback memory and 1 GSa storage
- Create reference signals: LTE, HSPA+, WiMAX™, WLAN, DVB-H, GPS/GNSS, MATLAB and more – Signal Studio
- Multi-channel baseband generation with N5102A Digital I/O, MIMO fading and RF to RF fading with PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backward compatible with ESG, PSG and 8648 signal generators
The Agilent E4438C ESG vector signal generator combines outstanding RF performance and sophisticated baseband generation to deliver calibrated test signals at baseband, IF, and RF frequencies up to 6 GHz. Offering an internal baseband generator with arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q capabilities, ample waveform playback and storage memory, and a wide RF modulation bandwidth, the Agilent E4438C ESG is equipped to test today’s complex wireless systems and their components.
The Agilent E4438C ESG is an adaptable platform with optional capabilities to customize the instrument for baseband and RF test applications ranging from simple distortion test and general purpose troubleshooting to baseband coding algorithm development, advanced transceiver design verification, and high volume manufacturing. Its modular architecture makes it easy to configure the instrument with the level of performance and signal creation capability you need today with the option to upgrade in the future.
Click the images below for additional views.
Contact SMT Sales Group using the form below or email email@example.com for additional information or inquiries.
FAST response, within an hour or less.